Built on technology, designed for service
At MDK, we think like business professionals and attorneys. That means we carefully consider each individual legal matter entrusted to us, but also analyze the trends, opportunities and risks of the total matters under our care—something we call portfolio management. Taking the time to learn the nuances and needs of each client means we can provide superior solutions and service from every angle.
And it’s all backed by our innovative technology, ensuring that every client receives above-the-bar support and insights.
Innovative, proprietary technology
We are architects of innovation. We believe it’s possible to do great work fast, and our proprietary technology platform, Casee, makes it possible. Developed to streamline processes, Casee elevates our technological capabilities and allows our legal experts to create customized workflows while remaining nimble and efficient.
- One system for all aspects of the case, including accounting
- Rule-based and role-based processing
- Customized workflow
- Seamless data integration
- Full automation
Our mission informs everything we do
We create uncommon paths to success for our clients and ourselves
We can do this because of our values of respect, creativity, engagement, collaboration and advancement.
- Respect – We maintain a psychologically safe work environment where people are treated as individuals, with appreciation, compassion and understanding. We listen, ask questions, accept our mistakes and continue to learn.
- Creativity – We embrace and encourage originality.
- Engagement – We work hard because we care about doing a job well and appreciate facing the challenges that outliers present.
- Collaboration – We share knowledge and talk things through to build off each other as a team.
- Advancement – We welcome challenges because they drive continuous innovation and empower our clients and employees to achieve their goals.
Top 25 Company to Work For
Law Firm Category
Top Young Attorneys in Ohio
Rising Stars, Cleveland Magazine and Cincinnati Magazine, 2012–2021
Best Law Firms in America
U.S. News & World Report